19 dic 2011

Rovaniemi (1.1)


As Pau told yesterday, this weekend we were in Rovaniemi (Lapland). We joined this little trip, like we were children again. I show you two of the videos we did in Napapiri, the village of Santa Claus.

Today was our last day with Soili our english teacher, who has given us much grief goodbye to her, we hope to see her soon. In two days we will come back to Spain, and this experience has been short but very intense.

I encourage everyone to try this experience, I think it's something that we will never forget, we bring many good things and some not so good but all of this is part of  the experience.

This is my last blog update, so I wish you from Finland

ja Joulua Onnellista Uutta Hyvää Vuotto (Merry Christmas and a happy new year)


I playing with the sled




=) Leti*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario