10 dic 2011

Helsinki's night

Hi! Everybody,
On Thursday I visited the Ateneum Museum together with Roosa, one of the Finnish students. Exhibitions in the museum were awesome! We saw some Finnish and Russian art. Most of them were gorgeous oil portraits and they looked like photographies.  We also saw an exhibition about Lapland with lots of snowing landscapes. And my favourite one was the Ukyo-e exhibition. I love Japanese prints from 18th and 19th century. They are really beautiful. It was great going to the museum because I had the chance to see these originals prints I’ve never seen before. These prints were about geishas, samurais, the Kabuki. I really enjoyed these exhibitions.

Yesterday was a long long night. We went to a Christmas dinner in our company’s flat.  Our boss had invited us last week to the dinner. He had asked us to invite Gina and Chris, too. So we finally went all together.


When the dinner had finished, we were invited to a party. And we accepted to go. We stayed until 2 o’clock in the night. When we went to the train station we realized that the last train had already passed. The train tickets from 2 o’clock to 4:30 cost 6€, so Chris, Gina, Pau and I decided to stay in Helsinki until 6 o’clock. We finally arrived home at 7 o’clock.
I think today we are going to take it easy.
Judit

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario